View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #21
mugwee1
YT 500 Club Member

I agree you sound like you have done your home work. My Luci is 1 Year old as of the 13th of this month, But I am learning some thing new every day from her. She has been very healthy so far. My daughter has owned yorkies for year's, right now she has 3. She bought my Luci's brother I don't know if it just him but he is very stubborn And a holy terror, He is a good escape artist gets out of area every day while she is at work and just desroys anything he can get. she doesn't know how he gets on the counter because she has moved anything he could use to jump up there. He also gets in the drawer an gets pens and anything else he wants to destroy. she has said I wish I would of got another girl instead of him, But they love him and will keep him until he dies of old age. I was wondering if all males are like him? All of the girls are very laid back and not chewer's. Also check your breeder out very carefully if you want a healthy pup.Cannot wait for pictures of your new baby. By the welcome to Y T.
Anne/Luci
mugwee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!