View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #23
Sebi_143
Yorkie Yakker

[quote=capt_noonie;4057644]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebi_143 View Post

If you are interested, check out this site on what they have to say about Bil Jac. While not the worst food out there, there are def better ones. And not too much more, and why not? Our yorkies deserve the best! Bil-Jac Dog Food | Review and Rating Poke around the site and see what you can learn about food, but take it with a grain of salt. This is just one site's opinion on food. However, I think most would agree that any food with any type of by products in it is not good. Corn is really debatable but I give a grain free diet. Just something to look into. Blue Buffalo, Innova, Acana, Fromm are all pretty popular around YT.

May I ask how did he dislocate his hip? Was it an accident with a jump or fall or something? I've been told by vets not to have too many procedures at one time, to not keep them under for too long.
I started a thread about it a few days ago....I still feel a bit ashamed to tell people the story since it could have been prevented had I been watching. My daughter had a sleepover for her birthday and had several little girls over...they were all playing and running around the house and of course Sebi wants to be with sissy everywhere she goes. They thought it'd be fun to all pile up on her twin bed and one of the girls fell off and landed on him he's so small he didn't stand a chance...I just thank god it wasn't worse.
Sebi_143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!