Thread: Louie2012
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:55 AM   #2
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie2012 View Post
Louie is 7 years old and very energetic and playfull. He is undergoing some illness which has not been diagnosed yet. 3 Vets and not answers.
1- Blood work-negative, worm test-negative
2- gave him metronidazole 250 mg GI upset and pepcid, no change
3- Urinalysys-negative, ultrasound-negative, gave him tramadol for pain

Symtoms: wakes up morning okay for 1 hour then gets very low key and uncomfortable (can't stay in one position for very long) I am giving him now the tramadol, takes about an hour, then he is a bit more responsive. But in the evening he goes back to being unfortable. He looks like he's in pain and trembles a bit. Wants only to be picked up. He eats and does his potty normally. He won't jump on or off sofa anymore, does not want his treats in morning before the pain pill takes over.
At a lost, don't know what to try next. please if anyone has any insites help.
Poor baby, and poor you, worried and just wanting answers so you can get your baby well! After three vets and no diagnosis, I would be packing up my baby and heading for a vet school...they have "cutting edge vet medicine and technology" at the vet schools....I adore our own A&M vet school....they are true lifesavers....Find the vet school nearest to you and head out! Good luck with getting a diagnosis and be sure and keep us updated!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!