View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 01:41 PM   #2
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Did I understand correctly ... this happened a year ago? Why did they wait that long and has the dog been tested for some underlying physical reason for the attack? It puzzles me that a Yorkie would do something like that for no reason! Maybe it was provoked? They have a sixth sense about humans ... there are some that Toto won't go near ... I just find it hard to believe that there isn't more to it than we are reading here! My Amanda was bitten in the face when she was about 4 by her cousin's Cocker Spaniel whom she had played with her entire life!! She has a small scar [21 years later] but I didn't want Muffy killed! I just knew that there had to be a reason because it was so out of character for Muffy! Yep! She had a sore spot between her front shoulder blades plus she was sitting on the lap of an older cousin and Amanda rushed up to her, threw her arms around her neck to give her a hug and evidently grabbed her right on the sore spot! I was a lot more forgiving than my cousin's husband! He wanted to kill her on the spot and did banish her from the house!! Muffy had always been such a sweatheart and had been a family pet for about 7 years! I had to plead for her little life!! I guess what I am saying ... there's two sides to every story! It took me and my great pediatrician several years to help her with her fear of animals but now at 25 she is the sweet, animal lover that she was at 4 ... just has a tiny scar on her face!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!