View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Dear Mini and Mia,

I am sorry that I uprooted your little lives and moved you to a new home...I'm not sure what I can do to make you more Happy...I know that Mini because you are almost 8 years old you are having a difficult time with it but your making Mia who is just 1 years old feel awful too.

Mini I know your torn between Mommy and Daddy, I know you want to be with me and "home" with Daddy...I just don't know what to do anymore, I let you visit Daddy for a few days and then when I brought you back home here you were very happy, now you are both mourning for Daddy again.

Both of you have Coccidia now, how is this possible? So that you will feel better I will take you to Daddy's for a few days again....

I just hope that this passes soon and I don't have to sacrifice you to live with Daddy forever....I just don't know what to do anymore...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!