View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #53
chinalee61
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
CALL THIS AVID NUMBER AND CHECK, IF THAT IS NOT THE NUMBER YOU ALREADY CALLED!(1-800-336-2843) If that is the number, and Avid tells you the pup is not registered, get what information they do have on the pup, if any, and then call your vet!! Find out why Avid says what they say, and ask about why the vet did not register the pup and pay the registration fee. From what I THINK I understood from the Avid man was that you have to call Avid to check on your information, that unless you also registered with another on line service, your Avid chip is registered to Avid and that is who you call. Currently they have no on line check on registration....I think I understood this correctly....
I did call avid today, and they said my sonny of five years is not registered with them. I have his papers, number, tags and thought the vet took care of all this. Avid said pay $19.50 fill out registration form, then hell be in their database. Makes no sense to me to have to pay again. I didn't register with anyone because I thought vet did that.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!