View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #17
GAOMariposa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
You go for it "doctor"!!!!!!!!!!! Also, when you ship a dog, not only is there the cost the airlines charge, there is the health certificate that MUST be procured....my vet charges me $135.00 for that....then there is the cost of the crate, it all mounts up. If you go pick your baby up, or you have someone bring it to you, speaking of Southwest airlines, you pay for a round trip ticket for you, and there are ALL kinds of tricks scheduling flights and you can get really cheap deals, including all those frequent flier mile thingies..!....and the $75.00 for the pet! There is NO requirement for a health certificate for the baby to fly in cabin with you! It is great!
Hehe, hearing the "doctor" in my name still gives me butterflies in my tummy. And here in Mexico, you're referred to as doctor from day one. It's weird to get used to. I think I will speak to Ms. Durrer about looking for ways to ship a baby safely if I can't travel to Canada to pick her up. Although I did look at a ticket from Mexico to Canada and its actually cheaper than one from California to Canada. Go figure. Lol!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!