View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #13
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAOMariposa View Post
Thank you for the advice. As soon as I see the pedigree I'll post it in the breeding section. She did ask me why I wanted to see the pedigree if I was not planning on breeding. But she said she would upload it later on today. She dies have a one year guarantee against genetic and congenital defects. But she just said he stock is healthy and if not, she removes them from the breeding program, but that's all. I'm getting a little wary now. Maybe I'll pass and wait a while longer. I still really want a Durrer Yorkie.
A lot of breeders will have couriers that hand deliver the baby to you...and Southwest Airlines allows pets in the cabin now...their ticket prices are super and it is $75.00 for the pet to fly. Your round trip ticket and the pet fee is often less than general shipping costs with a courier....I would say you seem to be going about this appropriately, and I would only suggest you find your breeder with the line you are enamoured with, and then the logistics of getting the baby will be easy to figure out!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!