View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #12
GAOMariposa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracielove View Post
I'm not sure if anyone in the breeder section would be familiar with the lines you are dealing with but it might be worth a try to find out. Did the breeder say they have any kind of health guarantee?

I just don't understand how they cannot have genetic testing. It seems like if they are dealing with international lines that the show breeders would have to have testing done. A breeder does not invest in expensive breeding stock and not have health testing done. Check out the registry they are dealing with and make sure you see the pedigree and do as much research on it as possible.
Thank you for the advice. As soon as I see the pedigree I'll post it in the breeding section. She did ask me why I wanted to see the pedigree if I was not planning on breeding. But she said she would upload it later on today. She dies have a one year guarantee against genetic and congenital defects. But she just said he stock is healthy and if not, she removes them from the breeding program, but that's all. I'm getting a little wary now. Maybe I'll pass and wait a while longer. I still really want a Durrer Yorkie.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!