View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #7
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
Well thank Lisa, she found that video. Like all truly great folks, Ilona is humble; I have never seen this video until Lisa posted it. I of course got to see a short demo of "dancing" with Una at a couple of events; but not like that video a whole routine.

She knows more about dogs than I will ever know. I am a very humble student of hers.

Una died of cancer this year, we our small group of breeders and trainers have lost many dogs this year. Una, Zoey, Launa, Dar. We weep for their loss. Every dog who is lost both dimishes our hearts and yet uplifts them!

For we know we have been blessed to be a part of their life for large or small. They have made a difference. As all dogs do for at the very least their family's life.
What you wrote is very beautiful. My heart weeps each time I hear of the loss of someone's beloved pet, but I also know the beautiful impact that our precious family members have on our lives. I still grieve the loss of my little angels, but oh how I still feel their love. I am forever changed because of the love of all of my little girls, and the far greater loss would have been not to have had them in my lives. I am so very sorry for your loss of your beautiful Zoey and for the loss that your friends have had.

I am so happy that you and Ilona have forged such a friendship because of your work with her and the bond you share because of Razzle. Thank you so much for sharing all of your knowledge with us. I have learned so much from you, and I feel so blessed to have met you here.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!