View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 04:27 AM   #2
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby&Seymour View Post
while visions of SUGARPlums danced in their heads. ........ and you ask why? Because TODAY we will be putting the BLING on our Christmas trees!!!!

Good morning YT friends!!! I usually get started even earlier, but definitely am getting started today. I have 3 daughters, 3 son in laws, and NINE grandkids to do some Christmas shopping for and want to have plenty of time so I am not to feel rushed!! I LOVE the holidays, but it is so much better when the stress is OFF and I can enjoy the season (and have some time to concentrate on the "Reason"! )

Is there anyone else getting a "jump start" on the holidays to make it a little less stressful?

Before I get started, I think I will sip on a cup of Hazelnut coffee (sugar free of course!) and check out the Black Friday Ads! (with all these Grandkids, I try to get the best deals possible! )

I hope you all have a wonderful Day!!!!
I start way early. I have a crazy family that goes all out for Christmas. And on top of that we have 7 birthdays starting Nov 26. I am usually almost done with shopping by now. We were all going to go away In Jan instead. But my sister decided she wants to get married in Feb. so now I have to go shopping.
Verbena is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!