View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Default Lola in the new sweater that she won

You may remember that several of us won prizes from a FB raffle called Christmas at the Pound it helped Yorkie Haven and Yorkie 911. I won a very pretty Oscar Newman sweater. I received it yesterday, I must say it is beautiful, it is filled with probably at least 100 small crocheted roses. There was a loose scarf, which while pretty is not very practical. So I got busy with scissors, a hot glue gun, needle and thread I fashioned a big bow out of the scarf and since I wanted it lay flat against the sweater I removed about20 of the little roses. They were to pretty not to use, so hot glued several to an alligator clip, it was easy because I had a cheap store bought one that were coved with ribbon so it made a good surface. Then since the chest part was plain I sewed several of the roses on the front under the chin area. So here is Lola in her reworked winning sweater, I hope you don't think I was crazy for pulling it apart a little.
Attached Thumbnails
Lola in the new sweater that she won-yt-back-shot.jpg   Lola in the new sweater that she won-yt-close-up-rose.jpg   Lola in the new sweater that she won-yt-bow-close-up.jpg   Lola in the new sweater that she won-yt-paws-dresser.jpg  

Last edited by DBlain; 11-10-2012 at 07:31 AM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!