View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
ilovejoel
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxYorkieBear View Post
this should be an interesting thread....lol... well since Lilo Kahlua was a puppy she hated her own pee so when she'd go potty on the pad shed go to the other end of where she peed and fold the pad in half.... we could never use the same pad more than once because she would fold it and refuse to go near it. it was very easy to potty train her because of this. Now back to present day.... we left her with a friend and they had her use the pad so she used it once folded it and dragged it to the door the farthest point from her bed.
Awww! Of course your little girl can't use the same pad twice, she's a princess! What a smart lil girl

Quote:
When I get home from work I always immediately take Luma on a walk. I will put her harness (its a step in) on the floor and she will walk over and put her legs in the holes and wait for me to pull it up.

She also knows how to put her toys away. And she can pee on command. I say "go to your pad" and she runs to it...then I say "go potty" and she usually barks once or twice then squats down.

She's a very smart little girl. Love her so much.

Oh and when I ask her if she's hungry she freaks out and spins in about 40 circles and then goes and scratches on the cupboard door where her food is.

CUTE! Joel only lifts one leg for his harness, then I have to do the rest lol
I think Joel might know how to put his toys away but he doesn't want me to know, I guess that could be a smart thing haha

Last edited by ilovejoel; 11-09-2012 at 06:25 PM.
ilovejoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!