View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Default Kids Balance Bike or Push Bike, who's kid has one?

I'm looking into getting one for one of my bff's little boy for Christmas. I wanted it for his 1st bday but he's was still too small. He just turned one last month, so by Christmas he MAY be big enough. From researching online it seems they are for kids 18months+.

Does anyone have one for the kid or grandkids? I don't know anything about kid stuff =/ I know bikes but not baby bikes. So far I saw a Haro one that I like. Bike of the week 7: Haro Z10 balance bike | Infinite Cycles Bike Shop Trying to see if I can get one wholesale. If not I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and pay retail even though I'm in the bike business. Out of all my distributors, only one carries a balance bike and it's by Kazam. It's FUGLY. And I think it's too big. KaZAM Balance Bikes: Award-Winning Training Bike

I've also seen the Skuut ones that are wooden. Skuut - Welcome to the official home of the Skuut wooden balance bike - www.skuut.com That's my 2nd choice but I read reviews that some of the screws come off really easily. There's another brand from Australia I think that's what everyone copies, but it's about $250+! for a baby bike yeah right? Who would pay that? Wishbone 3 in 1 wooden balance bike and trike
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!