View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 04:55 PM   #32
Stormy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggieluver
know the feeling all to well I have 6, 3, and an 18 month old girls and when Bear was taken from me on 1-8-06 My Girls were just as devastated as I and my 6 year old was copletely lost woth put him so I asked her what she wanted to do that would ease our pain and she asked if we could get another puppy BUT NOT one like Bear. I told her that we would consider it and well I did get one and she was so excited. We do still talk about our Bear but its easier with Sugar b/c we are a bit distracted by her needs. Hope this helps
Nothing can help but tincture of time.....and a new furbaby to love when you feel ready....maybe you can start by looking at breeder sites on the internet. When I lost my beloved Stormy 2 years ago I was just so devestated all I could do was sit and cry.....I did not want a new puppy because I did not want to leave myself open to such heartbreak ever again.....but I could not bear to alone wiihtout a Yorkie. So little by little I looked and I searched and then I went and visited a breeder and held a sweet little precious puppy and finally I was lost. I just needed him. Now we have 6 Yorkies....I love each and every one of them and never does a day go by that I do not have some thoughts of Stormy....she lives on within my heart.
Especially your children..they will feel much better distracted with a new little puppy to love And they will talk abut Tinkerbell and compare things and begin to laugh and smile.....you will never forget her....Best of luck to you....Please post updates to let us all know how you are doing.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!