View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #15
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscruz
oh my god v, you do not know how bad i want to tell him, but to me if he was a better parent he would talk to his daughter and he would know. i did advise the daughter not to be scared to talk to her dad. the stepdaughter told me that she is only mean to her when her dad is not around, how evil is that. and i know he knows that i am aware of his infedelity. hell everyone knows but her! idk,i think i will just stay out of it, i am sure that the cat will come out of the bag soon. but to be honest i think that she is the type that even if she knew she would let it continue and act like she doesn't know. he is the dominating type and she is the " hi dear to you want me to wipe your a%% for you" lol..you knwo what i mean.

But NOW you have something you know about HIM and I have a feeling that would get his attention - call it a bargaining chip....You don't tell & he starts acting like a man and putting his daughter first.....

I feel so bad for you - you're a great person to try to help her and she'll remember you for the rest of her life.

Kimberley - I just saw your post - Well said girl....
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!