View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
jesscruz
YT 1000 Club Member

Default should i tell her he's cheating?

okay guys here i go, i have this couple that i am babysitting for, "he" is my husbands friend, and i do not really like "her", the reason that i do not like her is because she really mistreats her stepdaughter(it's his daughter from a prvious marriage that he has custody of) and she is just soooo snobby. anyways i heard from my hubby and a couple of other friends that he has been messing around with 2 airforce girls. how do i know this is true welllll, my husband is on a volleyball team, "he" has been telling "her" that he is going to practice for thiss volleyball team, but my husband told me that he is not apart of this team, and that he uses that as an exscuse to go see these girls so idk what to do! i see "her" everymorning when she drops off the kids, oh ya and she is 5 months pregnant and i just think to myself how could you not know, i have droped hints that he is not on the volleyball team so many times that even a 3 yr old would figure it out! i even asked "him" in front of her, "so how was your volleyball practice" and he wouldn't answer me. i feel like i should stay out of it, because it is none of my buisness and plus i do not like her AT ALL. see let me explain why i don't like this woman, her son is 5(this boy is "their" son) i taught him how to stop wetting his bed, how to brush his teeth, how to fold clothes, how to tie his shoes, and not once has she EVER said thank you she makes her stepdaughter clean the 5 yr olds bedroom, she grounds the stepdaughter for every little thing, the step daughter who is 8 told me that the last time "she" has ever gave her a kiss was when she was 3 and i believe her because when she drops them off in the morning, she gives her 5 yr old son kisses and hugs galore, but when the stepdaughter tries to hug her she just pats her back doesn't even trie to hug her back how mean and cruel is that! then the stepdaughter tells me that "she" grounded her because the new puppy chewed "her" laptop cord!!!!! well hello how is that the girls fault! ahhhhhh, i swear guys i just can't stand stepparents like that, soooo what should i do? should i tell her or not?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!