View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:45 AM   #5
Princess keke
YT 500 Club Member

When I first got Honey the breeder told me to start training her a soon as i got her home. At first I didn't want to crate train because i didn't want her to be locked up all day. Then one day when I got off of work it looked like it had snowed in my room from her ripping the potty pads. After a week or so of this I then started to put her in her crate with the potty pad inside. What a big mistake because her crate now looked like snow was in there. I didn't want her to potty in her crate but the potty pads had to go. She did pee in her crate like once or twice when I took the potty pads out but we haven't had a problem since. I find it better to put them in the crate and lock so they cant get out. I found that giving them the power to walk around the bathroom until you get back gives them the power to pee were they want. I could never get the potty pads to work after she learned how to rip them up. Honey use to always bite and still will if you let her the breeder told me she was going to do it for about a year because she is teething. She also told me to get some teething toys and when she starts trying to bite you or someone else you tell her no then give her the toy to bite on. This worked for Honey so I hope it can help you.
Princess keke is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!