View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:16 AM   #15
Ahis_Mama
Living In Paradise!
Donating Member

Thank you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadabug View Post
Aww how sweet, Roni You can see the family resemblance even with the different hair styles. I think it is so cool that Ahi got to meet and play with her brother!! On another note....been missing you around here stranger!!
We have kept in touch through email and text but this is the first they got the meet. In younger pictures they look alike even more.

I missed you guys here too! I have been uber busy trying to buy a house. We are currently in escrow and hope to close soon. I didn't realize all the paper work that is involved. lol But once that is taken cared of I will be back full force! hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
Awwww how cool that she got to meet him again! Did they get along? Beautiful babies!
Ahi was very interested in him. He was more interested in us. But he doesn't get to see other dogs much. Ahi thinks everyone skin and fur is her friend. He tried to get away from her a few times but I think because he was really shy. She can be pushy and demanding like her skin sisters. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
How awesome is that!! Ahi got to meet her brother. Roni, would you mind if I borrow this picture? I'm really liking Czer's haircut!
Borrow away!
Ahis_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!