View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #15
Snoozels
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Toby View Post
He is 10 months old. I am afraid of him biting my little girl too. She is 3, and just wants to love on him.
exactly... my daughter just wants to love on him, and it breaks her heart that he wont let her. Our neighbor has a shih tzu that is also about the same age and is the same size and she will let my daughter love on her, brush her hair ect and then she comes home thinking ours will do the same it just wont. Snooze just doesnt want anything to do with it. My daughter asked me tonight if we could get a girl dog now. So I am at a loss here.
I wonder if some classes at petco would help or not? Someone posted on here that your dog goes crazy when the doorbell rings and you pick him up right away. Well mine does too and if I pick him up and answer then door with him in my arms he will try to bite the person at the door by leaning out of my arms. Our neighbor stopped by a few nights ago and touched my shoulder when leaving and the dog just about took her finger off. If I didnt put my hand in the way he would have bitten her. I mean dang this dog is 8lbs of controlness.
Snoozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!