View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 03:56 PM   #3
whispersmom2
Inactive Account

Oh, dear God in Heaven! I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. We have had so many babies cross rainbow Bridge in the past 2 months. Rainbow Bridge has a path worn to the other side..
I have a small fish pond in my back yard and I was afraid one of my critters would fall in. SO, I filled one end almost to the top with gravel so so they can swim a very short distance and their feetsies will touch the gravel. It works! Every year I have one take a swim before they learn not to take a short cut to get to the steps to get back on the deck..It seems no matter how much we try to protect these wonderful babies, they can still manage to hurt themselves.
Sidney, Pepper is waiting for you and running and playing and barking his wee head off with the rest of our babies that have died ...You are in my prayers and I will pray that you can find the courage to not blame yourself and forgive yourself. Give yourself time and permission to grieve just as if he were your hooman baby. That is what they are to us.
whispersmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!