View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:01 AM   #14
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Aw poor Jackson! That is odd she didn’t tell you, I would tell her about it- Maybe send her an email? Maybe just take a moment and try to give her another chance? I would def be mad, but I know she does an amazing job cutting Jackson, and I know you have went through a list of groomers to find one that you really like. I know things like that happen and she probably meant to tell you-

I know we like our boys in the same cut, so I can tell you how hard it is to do. It looks really easy, but it’s not! I don’t know if you remember me wanting to groom Peanut… Dh and I went and bought clippers and we attempted to do it. Girl it is nothing easy, it took us like 2 hours just to shave his body!! I know it is something that you will get use to and you will get better at, but it is really time consuming and kinda a pain in the ass. I would much rather take Peanut to the groomer and have him done than sit there and torture him!! Yorkie’s hair is so different, it’s like cutting human hair, when I went to cut his face it was horrible, you almost have to blend it in LOL- All I am saying is really think if that is something you want to get into, it is time consuming, very frustrating at first, you have to go slow because you are scared to nick them… Just think about it-
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!