View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:30 AM   #13
Belladonna1
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladonna1 View Post
My Bbaby just had a litter 4 3 weeks and 2 days ago, She had 4 three females and one male, I watched her deliver all pups are healthy and momma does great, However one pup female we call tinybell is much smaller then the other three and born with a short tail, Right were the brown ends underneath the tail, is were the tail ends as if she were docked, We did dock the other three but no need for Tinker, I my self had not seen this before this litter but now know it can and does happen!!!! ill come back later and post updated photos and better ones of her tail. Attachment 376774
My typing was messed up: My baby just had a litter 3 weeks ago,She had 4, three females and one male, I watched her deliver, all pups are healthy and momma does great, However one pup a female we call tinkerbell is much smaller then the other three and born with a short tail, Right were the brown ends underneath the tail, is were the tail ends as if she were docked, We did dock the other three but no need for Tinker, I my self had not seen this before this litter but now know it can and does happen!!!! ill come back later and post updated photos and better ones of her tail.
Belladonna1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!