View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
courtney1121
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Ok Mia's secret buddy...

Here is the updated, FINAL measurements of this little turd...they probably aren't much different but eh whatever lol

Weight - 2.5"
Height (shoulders to floor) - 7"
Front legs length (armpit to floor) - 4.25"
Length - 10" (base of neck to tip of tail)
Neck - 6"
Girth - 9.5"
Smallest part in front of back legs - 9"

I feel like we didn't give our 100% in describing exactly everything about us (Mia & me - mostly just Mia) lol Last week was little hectic for us - mainly due to the hurricane which effected my job and caused me not to go to class plus the onset of sickness.

So here are some ideas - Mia is running low on bully sticks, anything to put her clothes in would be cool...something to hang leashes on...could always use winter clothes for sure....anything personalized is always nice....a personalized bath towel...doesn't have any pj's... Shoes might be cool but honestly don't know how she would feel about it lol

We tend to dress her in cute preppy clothes - she is a little fashionista and mommy's baby girl & princess!

Ok ok maybe we repeated a little bit but I just want to make sure whomever has us to have lots of ideas to help in their GE adventure just in case they might be clueless cause we felt like we didn't put a full effort in saying what we like, didn't like, ect. Have fun!!! We are so excited!!!!!

Join today and remove this ad!