View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
candylady
Yorkie Yakker

Confused switching from Royal Canin Yorkishire to Eukanuba Yorkshire

so Jah'Lija has been on Royal Canin for a couple months now, the only food he ate with no hesitation but to me his not doing so well on it other than him eating it fine. he seems to be itchy ALOT, he just came from the vet a few days ago so its not a skin problem or fleas/tics. so i figured it was the food??? so today his bag of RC had one bowl left so i headed to buy another 2.5lbs bag for about $16 but instead i picked up a bag of Wellness Super5Mix Small Breed 4lbs i believe for about the same price (which i heard alot of good things about) then i waaaaas walking to the cashier when my eyes came across EY 4lbs also around the same price, thought hey it specially made for yorkies lets give it a try! STUPID ME didn't look at the ingredients till i got home (shakes head) and saw a few flaws that's making me a bit iffy now about feeding it to my furbaby. i already open the bag to see if he would eat it but he didn't since he stuff his face with his last bowl of RC. (thinking of waiting and trying again tomorrow for breakfast when his hungry.) soooooo what do you think, should i make the switch? or should i take those red flags in the ingredients and try Wellness? i really hate to be switching his food so much since his a picky eater but i just want something to fit him and help with the itching besides adding other supplements to his food. make both him and me happy campers because the itching drives me NUTS at nights, shakes the whole bed! and his lil pet tag dingles ugh! lol

PS: here is the store i shop at so you guys know what brands they carry.

http://www.petsupermarket.com

Last edited by candylady; 11-05-2012 at 03:37 PM.
candylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!