View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #17
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracielove View Post
I am amazed how much of that rodent killing instinct these little dogs still have. Gracie has never met a rodent but when we are outside she is always searching for prey. When she is inside playing (fighting) with her toys she growls at them as she shakes the daylights out of them!
Mine are always sniffing away outside. We have a lot of wildlife, deer, fox, ducks, hawks, rabbits and squirrels. I should have guessed, Hot Rod used to the do the same with his toys. He's ultimately my little terrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena View Post
Oh fun more mousies to look forward too. . . . The cat presents aren't enough
My sister has been telling me to get a cat. I love cats and have had 2. I have to say that I'm enjoying not having to clean out a little box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejoel View Post
I would die if Joel brought me something like that. He did pick up a dead mouse outside but I quickly got him away, I was trying not to put Lysol in his mouth, lol
Hubby told me to get the dogs on the mouse and I yelled at him, "No Way!". I figured that I would have to be the one to get the mouse from them! lol The thought made me weak in the knees...that they would have this rodent in their little mouths that I get kisses from. Ewwww! lol
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!