View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
Samuelsmommie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love FINALLY!! She's HERE!!

Hello everyone! For the last two days family and friends have kept me extremely busy, so I havent been around much. But on today at church, I was presented with the most beautiful little angel! Kalisi Hope is her name, she is just over 11 weeks old and weighs 1 3/4 lbs. If you have ever watched Game of Thrones, let me just say the name fits WELL lol. I have finally made it home got everyone settled and wanted to post. Kalisi is in her crate taking a much needed nap. They made me cry with all the wonderful gifts and a special song written by a young lady in our music ministry. I will attach a video, sorry the quality is not so great, I'm going to check and see if anyone has a better quality. I am also attaching a photo of Kalisi. We of course will take more tomo once she has rested from her flight as she was flown in yesterday from AZ and I want her to settle in and get some sleep. She has eaten, drank water, went potty and chased Sam lol... After 5 minutes of play I broke them up and put Kalisi to bed to rest. Oh also gave her nutra cal. Sorry for any typos, I am having an allergic reaction to something (I pray not Kalisi) and one of my eyes is swollen nearly shut and now the other is swelling. Took benadryl and am now in bed. It all happened in the last 20 mnutes.

http://youtu.be/M78-5KZSdus
Attached Thumbnails
FINALLY!!  She's HERE!!-photo5.png   FINALLY!!  She's HERE!!-photo6.png  

Tracy~~ Kalisi Hope ~~
Samuelsmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!