View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

How fun! I'm on my iPhone but I'll try to type all the answers for us too.

Do you celebrate holidays like Christmas, hannukah, etc? We celebrate Christmas.

Do you put up a Christmas tree? Yes, several. Our big tree is in a peacock theme. KS is going to have her own tree this year. It's pink, yes you read that right...a pink tree! Lol. We are trying our best to find zebra print christmas ornaments to go with.

What ONE item is at the top of your yorkie's letter to Santa Paws? Toys!!! She loves to play!

Mommies:
Do you drink tea/coffee/wine? I drink tea and coffee type of drinks. I prefer my own homemade tea. Being southern, I like my tea a certain way. Lol. I love Caramel Mocha Frappucinos at Starbucks. Love big train spiced chai as well.

Favorite scents? Yankee Candle McIntosh Apple, Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Sugar

Candles vs. candle warmers (scentsy, etc.)? Both! Lol. I usually buy Yankee Candle. Would love to try scentsy.

Candy? Nerds!!! Love those things.

Do you like bubble baths? Love them!

Favorite bath product scents: Warm Vanilla Sugar at Bath & Body, holiday gingerbread scent at B&B

Any allergies: no

Mommy's favorite color: PINK!!!!

Do you prefer pet items (beds, baskets, etc) to match your home decor or are your yorkie's favorite colors okay? We like to keep KS in the pink and zebra print style. Or anything pink/black....polka dots, damask, etc.)

Does your yorkie wear collars/necklaces? No collars. Never tried necklaces.

Do you prefer a signature for your box? Yes

KS is an only child! Total diva in the house! We would love to have a baby though!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!