View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:44 PM   #10
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouversMom View Post
Brit, I'm sorry that Jackson was nicked Poor guy. I wonder why she didn't tell you?

You will be surprised to see how easy it is to groom... I use cheap $30 clippers from Wal-Mart and have for years. They work great and I am thinking about upgrading to some better ones because I have committed to grooming them for the rest of their lives.

To keep up the puppy cut that Jackson has, will take you NO time. I promise you won't regret making the decision to groom him yourself. Even if you have to take him in once a year to tidy him up, you will save so much money.

Think of all the collars you can buy him with the money you save!

Nice! Which ones do you use? I was liking the looks of the $40 pro kit from Walmart by Wahl. Your pups always look good, so if you use those with good luck, I am sure they'd work well for Jackson.

This is what I was thinking... maybe still have him professionally done once or twice a year. We used another mobile groomer once that I was very happy with, he seemed more calm and comfortable going to her, but I didn't like the way she cut his face. But this is something we could probably work around... I am sure if I showed her a picture of what she did last time, and ask her to do it a different way, she would. She was a lot more pricey though.

And I know right?! So many more important things to be spending money on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
The Oster Nail Trimmer is crap... the round disk keeps coming off while I'm trying to grind down the nail.

Wahl makes a nice clipper, long lasting. One set I saw came with a small trimmer... I like the corded ones...
Thanks! I hear good things about the Dremel, so I guess I'll go w/ that for nails.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!