View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #15
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I haven't posted before now because I didn't want to bring you more pain than you are already feeling, but I didn't want today to go by without celebrating your sweet, precious girl's life and her seventh birthday. I'm so sorry that Abby's life was cut so short and that you didn't get to celebrate Abby's birthday with her. Abby's exuberance and love was so infectious, and I understand why you loved her so much. She really touched John's and my hearts, and with the little time that we spent with your girl, I can honestly say we both loved her too. She was such a special pup, one that could never be forgotten. I keep envisioning Abby's enthusiastic tail, her happy dance, and her nose close to mine. I will never forget your Abby because her huge heart stirred so much emotion in mine. I mourn the loss of Abby, but remembering and honoring her life will always be a cause for celebration. too.

Jackie, Abby defied all medical odds because of your love and dedication to her. She lived her life surrounded by love and she passed feeling the love she felt all of her life. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Happy Birthday, dear baby girl. You will always be loved, remembered, and treasured.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Abby by door black and white crop web.jpg (173.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Abby February visit web.jpg (184.4 KB, 10 views)

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!