View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
Yorkiesatwork
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas W View Post
Our Graysee has recently been plagued by bad breath. I think it may be caused, at least in part, by the introduction of "Angels' Eyes" brand tear stain formula in her food. I had read so many good things about how this product helped to prevent tear stains in other dogs, I had to try it out. We've only been using it for about 3-4 weeks, but already the stains are appearing less often and not as severe as previously. However, Graysee's breath has become REALLY objectionable over the course of the last few weeks, and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this with Angels' Eyes. Does anyone have any suggestions to rid our little one of her doggie breath? Her teeth are fine, and she has them cleaned yearly, every July. Thanks ahead of time for your input!
When my Maxie gets bad breath, it usually signals the return of ear infection. Just can't get the ears straightened out. Under anesthesia, vet plucked all hairs and removed large hair mat from deep inside his ears. Gave a 10 day antibiotic ear lotion. Breath cleared up. Now it's back. Doesn't seem to be his teeth. Breath is really bad when this happens... like something rotten.
Yorkiesatwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!