View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:33 AM   #7
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
I am so very sorry that you have to make this decision. When I was placed in a similar situation with my very first Yorkie, Laciebug, I asked my vet, "Is it time?". My wise vet told me, Laciebug will tell you when it's time, listen to her. So that would be my answer to your question, Lucy will tell you when she's ready to cross over. Listen to her and listen to your heart. Keeping you and Lucy in my thoughts and prayers.

This is the hardest fork in the road any of us every face with our beloved pets....and the few times I have had to go here, I have found your vets words are sooooooooo very true.....when your baby is tired and does not want to fight any more, she will look at you and you will see it in her eyes...she will let you know she can not go any longer on this side. Like Ladyjane has said, there is no right or wtrong here...you have to make the decision that you can live with in your heart. I dont ever encourage anyone to go one way or the other at this juncture.....you make the decision that you know in your heart and soul is right for your baby and yourself. I do believe your baby will let you know when she is tired and wants to let go....and you will support her in that decision.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!