Thread: Chewing
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:26 AM   #11
YorkieSpirit1
Senior Yorkie Talker

year and a half...? I was hoping my Emy at 7 months would get better..she chews everything up also..I'm always taking one of her toys away from her and clipping off the threads that she has pulled and pulled....she has chewed on our kitchen table legs, we just bought it at beginning of year....now has chew marks on each leg...I have bought her every toy under the sun it seems like..she loves bully sticks...I only give one to her when I absolutely have to get some work done in my office..then I take it away from her...I keep it in the refrigerator when she doesn't have it in a baggie, and I rinse it off under sink before I give it to her...they are gross, but she loves it, she gets it torn up pretty fast, so I have to watch her...I take her for walks, she always has my attention...she demands it seems like....but there are times that I just have to do something else...that doesn't involve her..like laundry, shower, bathroom break...she is gated in the kitchen. I also bought her a treadwheel, that I keep in the kitchen...I make her go on it once a day for a treat, otherwise she just drags her toys into it..but doesn't walk on it on her own...very demanding breed....love her though..
YorkieSpirit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!