Thread: I need advice
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 06:59 AM   #7
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinskye
lol....... that is a good idea, but again there is not enough space to block them because i would also be blocking the street/little road that people use to get around the complex... whatever has to be done has to be on the administrative level (either complaining higher up the ladder, OR getting another carport).... i really like the apartment manager, so i need to think up a better way to put the situation. Attitude isnt going to get me anywhere, yes i am upset, but i need to focus on the facts and possible solutions. one of the solutions would be for her to give me another assigned spot, and obviously the other would be to complain above her head (but i dont want to put this is a "threatening" way....)
Well--you can be annoying on a very nice level!!!! Maybe take some pics of the parking lot all full with out any spaces left for you, and take pics of where you have to park at Ralph's so they can see what you are going thru!
And call everyday that it happens to you!!! Hopefully they are willing to help you and find a resolution for you!!!
Good luck!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!