View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Your YorkieTalk username- Carmeow

Your Yorkie's Name - Luma

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Sweet babygirl!

Your Yorkie's Age(yearsand months) - 9 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck Size, and Chest Size) -
Weight: 6.5 lbs.
Height: 12 in.
Length: 13 inches from base of neck to base of tail
Neck: 8 in.
Chest: 12in.

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -
Xs fits but is always too short in length but S is too baggy. Please go by measurements.

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)?
Luma LOVES bows. Her favorite time of day is grooming time!! We like 5/8" size.
French barrettes and bands. She would love to start her BowBiz bow collection with some bows good for year round.

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -
Luma is not a chewer, so nothing tough. She loves squeaky toys and crinkley bottle toys. Snacks are limited as we are battling skin issues and allergies. We try to give her healthy treats: all-natural, organic, preservative free etc. For clothes her style is girly but practical. She isn't fancy, so t-shirt dresses would be awesome! She loves soft fabrics, anything with frills, and could use some nice fleece jammies as it's already getting very chilly and she loves to be comfy and pampered. (Plus she LOVES to sleep, lol!)

Yorkie's favorite colors -
Bubblegum pink, green, baby pink, lavender, yellow, red, animal prints!

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) -
This is our FIRST gift exchange!!

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address.
Will pm admin

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/alb...?albumid=14577

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat)-

Please, no rawhides or bullysticks, nor treats made in China. She likes most other treats like Zukes and loves sweet potato.

We love handmade gifts from the heart, and would also love to try out some YT vendors and support them. Luma really loves to be groomed and her hair is getting long, so we would like to try Yorkie splash and shine. We would love to have a bow organizer we could eventually fill up with BowBiz bows. The few she has are all smooshed! Store bought clothing rarely fits her long torso correctly. If you are going to buy clothes, handmade going by her measurements is best, so that she can wear and cherish them for years to come.

Luma is an happy, easy-going, fun little girl. She loves everything and everyone around her. She likes to go on walks, but she REALLY loves to sit on mama's lap while I brush her. She falls asleep while I put her topknot in. Luma, mama, and daddy are always cuddling together. We like to snuggle up together in soft blankets and stay warm.

All of these were just suggestions, this is her first GE and she will love everything you get her! She says she loves you so much already, buddy! Thank you for making her first Christmas and first GE special!

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!