View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Camera YorkieTalk Eighth Annual Halloween Contest (2012) - Submission thread!

By the power vested in me.... I formally announce the 2012 YT Halloween Costume Contest! Please submit your entry in this thread. You may submit up to three costumes. If you have one dog, you can submit up to three photos of three different costumes, or if you have more than one dog, you may enter any dog up to three times, but each entry should be a different costume. Or you can just do one, it doesn't really matter LOL. Please no Photoshop.

This year will be simple, we will have one winner chosen by fellow YTer's via PM to me. Submissions will be open until Oct 31 at Midnight Pacific time. Then I will be accepting votes for one week, and the votes will be tallied up on Nov 7 and the winner announced.

The winner will receive a $50 gift certificate from a YT member's store of their choice, which will be donated by YT.

Any questions, please post in the discussion thread here:

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...ml#post4042341

This thread is for submissions only. All non picture submissions will be deleted from this thread, to keep this thread clean and easy for viewing.

Can't wait to see what you came up with this year!

Last edited by admin; 10-27-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Edited
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!