Thread: I need advice
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 11:03 PM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Angry I need advice

Ok, so this is the deal.... We live in an apartment complex and there are several kinds of parking spots... one apartments can recieve two spots, one regular parking (for the stalls) and one carport OR garage. . . A person MUST have a correct sticker to park in these spots and "guest passes" are VERY limited. . . Ok, so this is my problem.... We have a carport right by the trash dumpster (gross, i know) the problem here is that someone put a COUCH standing on end by the trash dumpster and the wind blew it over ONTO MY CAR. There was no damage, but it is the principal of the matter. People are not supposed to be dumping couches there and my car could have been damaged, there has been glass all over the place more times than i can count and it is a HORRIBLE place to have your car. So what did i do? i graciously gave the carport spot to my fiance and i took the regular parking pass. Ok, so this is another problem because we both keep pretty late hours and i come home and there is NO PARKING SPOTS LEFT. So what do i do? i have to park at RALPHS down the street and WALK back to our apartment complex. The problem is i could get towed from ralphs for doing that, and i could get mugged or hurt walking back to the complex at 2 am. So i talk to the person in teh complex office and she says that there IS enough spots for everyone people are just parking in there without permits. She said that the patrol one guy is supposed to ticket and/or tow a vehicle without a permit. Ok, another problem... my fiance TALKED to the patrol one guy and the guy says they can just give out warnings, they can ticket yes, but they CAN NOT tow the vehicle without managment being there, and of course managment keeps regular buissness hours so they arent in the office past five o clock.
So.... what do you all suggest i do? It is WRONG for me (a RESIDENT) to have to park at ralphs adn risk getting my car towed or being mugged because there isnt enough parking in the complex. I am going to talk to the manager and see if i can get us another carport or garage, but i dont think i will be successfull. What else can i do? does anyone else have any ideas?
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!