View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 10:52 PM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Default toby aggressive!!!

Today toby was hanging out at my moms house and we have NEVER had any problems with aggresion before... but my grandmother came up the walkway (toby allerted us with his warning bark) and then my grandmother rang the doorbell (idiot, she knows we have an 'open door policy') and then opened the door and walked right in, toby was BARKING up a storm... his ears were back, his tail was down and he was AGGRESSIVE. I told him no and he got a time out on the couch, but the whole rest of the time we were there he watched her like a hawk and gave her warning "woofs" every few seconds between his never ending GROWL...... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!!! First of all he is used to people coming in and out of my moms house like that, second of all he has people coming into HIS HOME like that and he has had no problems, he has NEVER had this behavior towards anyone and pretty much LOVES everyone (except for my grandmother apparantly) ... so what do you guys think???? could this be an isolated incident because of the wierd entrance she made? or does he REALLY not like her should i be really concerned???? (again, no behavior like this towards anyone or anything else in the whole 1.5 years we have had him)
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!