View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
J_is_my_initial
YT 3000 Club Member

Cry 6 yr old yorkie in knoxville tn

Though it breaks my heart, I have to rehome some of my furbabies. Due to my strokes, I am having trouble taking care of my 5 dogs. And with no job, money is very tight. dh has been wanting me to do this for awhile. I can not go out with all of them anymore, and they have peed and pooped in the house. I can no longer keep on top of it all. I refuse to get rid of our girls, Gypsy and Puff. My parents took the lh chihuahua but I need to rehome Gremlin a 6 yr old yorkie (akc registered though i do not have the paperwork as he was my dd's dog) and my 3 yr old pom.
I am afraid to put on craigs list and shelter is last resort. I need them rehomed as soon as possible. My heart is breaking. I called the small breed rescue and they might put me on the waiting list, but i have to agree not to get rid of them until they have a home for them. No idea how long. I thought the caller was rude esp after i said i was keeping the girls (i was completely honest with everything).

If ANYONE on here knows someone in the area that might be interested please let me know. Gremlin (yorkie) has a collapsed trachea i think (mind not clear on what dd said, but breathes loudly when excited) and pom has a leg that stiffens up on him at times, he justs holds it up and runs. he will stop and streatch it and keep going.

Please do not lecture me for decision, other things influenced our decision that i can not go into. sorry if against the rules to add seymour to the post.

Last edited by J_is_my_initial; 10-26-2012 at 12:39 PM.
J_is_my_initial is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!