View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 08:56 PM   #12
luvmyorkie
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing
When we first got Baby Blessing she was like that, I got a sugar spoon we never used and she liked licking from it and then went to drinking from a tiny bowl, it was as though a larger bowl was over whelming to her. I even took the little plastic tray from her small kennel that they gave us when we bought her and she drank from it. Glad your daughter got you a baby yorkie know you are going to really enjoy her. Found that she is now eating better since I went to putting her food on small paper plate. (Thanks to the suggestion from some one here at YT).
I think her bowls may be too big - I'll try smaller ones. Thank all for your helpful tips. I truly need them. She's the cutest lil thing; unfortunately, I still have my 35mm camera and not a digital so I'm unable to take pictures

I can't understand why I'm so overwhelmed. I've had dogs pretty much all of my life; and during that time, we didn't have many choices. All of my dogs were inside dogs, mainly poodles. My mom kept their papers in the bathroom, and when they had accidents, she would put there little noses in it, spank their bottoms with rolled up newspaper, put them outside and say "you potty outside." Pretty soon, voila, they were standing at the door, letting us know they had to use it. Now, it's should I crate train, litter box train, wee-wee pad, OMG!!

I'm so glad I have you all.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!