View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 07:42 PM   #14
vcabbyw
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemom1970
Yep! I love that brush!! the one's that are pure boar that are really soft are good for a finishing brush. but i, like you need a more strong bristle at times. i have them in many different grades of coarseness. plastic bristles are bad. but i have one that has the nylon intermingled in with the boar bristle and it's my fav brush. it's made by "african beauty" i love it. got them all at sally's. you can also get motions leave in conditioner there too. for a great price!
So you use Motions leave in Cond. as the spray for brushing or...?

Ive used All systems pin brush but this one is WAY better, more like a massage. Then I use the greyhound tooth comb for any major tangling.

Ive been meaning to pick up some Avocado Eqyss grooming spray for brushing, just loved the smell of it and it was very light, didnt oil her coat down. But so far C.C's grooming spray has been fine but its more expensive.

BTW, Ive used CCs in the past and found something better I liked as far as shampoos. But then I decided I would try CC's products again, and liked it more. I even used the whole system on my hair the other day So I can tell from experience, ITS GREAT lol Ahh Im crazy.

Is there any thing I should do for the boar bristles to keep it in good shape?
vcabbyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!