View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
lindatruong
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default HELP!! my 5 month parti yorkie shows NO signs of needing to pee

He poos on his pad but pees EVERYWHERE. once in a while he'll pee on the pad, but for the most part, he pees everywhere, but the pad. i have a play pen set up, bed on one side, pee pads on the other. he also lifts his leg, so he's peeing up against the fence, his bed, his blanket, everywhere but the pad. on a lucky day, he'll pee on the pad. when he does, i praise him like crazy and shove tons of treats in his mouth. i keep him on a strict feeding schedule. when he pees correctly, i let him out of his play pen to play for about 20 min. the better he is, the longer i give him play time. one day he'll be good. one day he'll be extremely bad. what am i doing wrong???!!!! i've had him for almost a month now and he doesn't seem to 'get it'

oh - and more so lately, he's giving absolutely NO signs of needing to pee. he's standing still and will stare in my eyes as he pees. and by that time, i realize, he JUST peed! i sit by his play pen and keep a close eye on him for hours. dogs sniff and circle or pace around if they need to do their business right? mine shows zero sign. what's wrong with my pup????

Last edited by lindatruong; 10-24-2012 at 07:58 PM.
lindatruong is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!