View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #9
bowvixen
Yorkie Talker

Default Funny dogs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
LOL he does know...just the wrong thing.
Buster is over three years old and is good 90% of the time. He is very finicky about using the pads more than once and will protest by going on the carpet if the pad is not fresh. Now if I only could train Jack to change the pads more often when I am at work then our success rate might be better.
You know, they are so smart, yet so *bleep* ok, I meant to say a variation of 'not smart' lol. I thank God that I work from home and I can be with my babies all the time, before I had this job it broke my heart to leave them, even though they had each other to keep company.

The funny thing about my little boy Augie, when I go to the bathroom, he comes and jumps up and down, then runs downstairs to stand by the patio door to go outside (You would think he wants to go pee right? Well, it's 2 opportunities for him, peeing AND chasing/patrolling the yard for pesky squirrels and birds! LOL)

What's funny to me is, he knows how to tell me he wants to go outside, but not for pooping! Pooping for him is something he does inside the house, in a warm environment!! What a dorky yorkie!!

My 3 yr old Daisy, she has been housebroken since right after I got her and he won't even follow her examples, and she just treats him like he's a dummy. I love the looks she gives him, like "you idiot'.

Oh, how much longer til he gets it?? I also have to try harder not to take my eyes off of him and when he sneaks into the other room to follow him! It's hard to do when I'm trying to work - and I do take them out every couple of hours.
bowvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!