View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
fourdez
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default My heart is broken

Its been a while since I've been able to post on Yorkie Talk, you see, I was never much on posting, more on the quiet side but I loved to read all the comings and goings of this great yorkie community. I found Yorkietalk because of a little Yorkie girl I got back in 2005. My little girl Desi she is the light of my life and because of her I now have 2 other yorkies. Desi is 7 years old and for 7 years I have loved that little girl almost like I gave birth to her. Well, on July 23, (Monday) I let her out at 5:30 am like I've done every morning for years and that was the last time I saw her. There was a clap of thunder and she panic and ran under a bush, I was standing right next to her when she ran off. I wasn't too concerned since I have a fenced in yard, so I went over to bush, thinking I would pick her up and take her inside. To my horror, ground hogs had dug a hole under the fence and she escaped. And, this is how my nighmare began 3 month ago. Its only now that I can breathe a little more to be able to come on here and talk about it. It has been horrible to say the least. I don't know how or where else to look for Desi.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!