View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #21
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

I used to say I love gardening, but less so each year. I think my thing is organizing, I am obsessed with plastic bins from shoe box sizes to the really big ones. I am always rearranging closets and cupboards, trying to keep everything lined up and in perfect order. My fridge is another thing I am constantly reworking, especially the bins on the side door. I like everything to line up by size and shape, I will even change the storage container a leftover is in, once some of it is used up, just so it will line up better, and my fridge is never crowded, I pride my self on how many shelves are bare, yet we have plenty of food. It's a never ending puzzle because as soon as something is used up or something new is purchased it throws off the balance so the whole door or the shelves have to be reworked. My obsession on the fridge extends past my own home, when I visit my sister I rework hers, I rework my mom's and if I stay at a friends for more than a night I tend to work on theirs. I guess I am an obsessed fridge freak
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!