View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 05:47 PM   #10
KellyV
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemom1970
I'm confused..hee hee... I just posted on this same thread but not this one. oops!
So did I... and now I can't find the other thread. Did amin delete it? Can't remember everything I said.... I'll try to remember....

I wouldn't say your pup is from "bad breeding".... She just isn't within the "standard". Yorkies come in a lot of different shapes & sizes. Many of us have dogs that don't fall within the standard.... Even though they're too big, too little, have the wrong coat, ears don't stand, have an underbite, legs are too short or too long... Whatever! They're still Yorkies and we still love them all the same.

There's a lot of explanations to why your pups ears aren't standing yet, but that doesn't mean they won't in the future. There's a lot of threads on here about getting a pup's ears to stand. Do a search and find out what others have done to help the process out a little.

Just because someone doesn't like the look of the dog or thinks it's a result of "bad breeding" doesn't make the pup any less valuable... She'll still be a wonderful pet and faithful companion. Welcome to the wonderful world of the Yorkie!!
KellyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!