View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 05:37 PM   #10
mustangbee
Donating YT 9000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy101b
I agree she is adusting but I do not agree to not taking her outside to potty I have had a few yorkies in the past and have learned that if you start indoor potty habits it will be 100 times harder to outdoor train. And I NEVER use puppy pads I don't want my babes to think it is ever okay to potty in the house I use plain newspaper, without any writting on it, puppy pads have a scent to attract the pups to pee, and I just think its hard to retrain them. I have a 11 week old pup named hannah and since day on she has potteyed outside and has yet to potty in the house or use her newspaper. I just would'nt allow her around other dogs till she has all her shots. my girl was very sleepy and not to willing to play the first two days till she got use to us! Good Luck!
I think it's important not to have a puppy outside on ground that other pups have been. They are not protected from Parvo without all the Parvo shots. If you take them in your own backyard, that would be OK, but to go for walk's or to a park, you can be at risk. Parvo is very easy to catch, and hrad on the pups, in most cases they don't make it. The last time we were at the Vets, a girl had her young pup on the ground, right next to a pup who was there because he had Parvo. The Vet told her Mom to not have her pup on the ground before she had all her shots.
mustangbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!