View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 11:31 AM   #13
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiefromnj View Post
Is it the "real" stuff? Have you used it? I am so afraid of getting something that is a fake and isn't safe or effective. (that's why I hesitate about ebay) Why the amber vial? Do you just squirt the whole tube into it and then draw from there as needed? I guess so, that explains the reply that said to buy the vial from the beauty store....NOW I get it!

It's an ok deal since the petco sale price for 4 large dog tubes, which would do 10 doses each for a 10# dog, is about $46, but I don't need that much....it's still a savings but the seller is probably breaking up the large dog boxes and packing them with a syringe and vial and making a few bucks. Everybody wins I'd say.

something to consider and so glad I asked!
Yes, I put the whole tube into the glass vial 1st & draw it up w/the syringe. As long as the glass vial is stored in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, it should be fine. I keep it in their 1st aid box.

http://www.epa.gov/opp00001/factshee...ilerfactsh.pdf
1. The only way to determine a legitimate Advantage product from a counterfeit product is by examining the actual product tubes that are inside the retail carton. Since the retail carton (outer box) and supplemental paper directions for use are identical between the legitimate product and the counterfeit product, check the language that is printed on the product tubes. The legitimate Advantage products all contain product tubes that are printed in English. The most obvious sign of a counterfeit product is that the product tubes are printed in a foreign language (most likely French or German).

Counterfeit Pesticide Products for Dogs and Cats | Pesticides | US EPA
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!