Thread: yorkie ears!
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #6
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomper09 View Post
The eras arent flopping or anything their standing but the outersides have a little curve is that ok or do i need to tape again........ ive read other posts about this and people start taping at the same age i did.......... i need help not criticism.........

You think that my post is critism????????????????? OMG!!!!!!
????CRITISM ???????????????? YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS!!!!!! First thing I can say to you is just because you have read that 200 million people are doing something, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IS THE CORRECT OR EVEN MINIMALLY, THE BEST ACTION TO TAKE! Have you also read that Yorkies ears go up and down during teething?????????????? Have you also read that it can take 4-5 months before ears stand???????? I suggested you contact your breeder so she could help you with hands on teaching.......THAT IS NOT CRITISM!!!!!!!!! But now that I re-read your post, you bought your baby from a breeder that let the baby go too early, so perhaps YOUR misunderstanding of my direction for the best "hands on" help I thought I could offer to you, was obviously misinterpreted because you in fact can not rely on your breeder for help. How sad for you. The second thing I would tell you....dont be so thinned skinned that you can not read a post that SUGGESTS you take a different approach to a problem, a post that, rather than just blindly, irresponsibly spoon feeding facts, presented in a sequential order, as critism!!!!!! WHN SOMEONE TAKES THE TIME TO TRY TO TEACH YOU SOMETHING, AND THEY DO SO WITHOUT INSULTING YOUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE IN THAT PARTICULAR AREA, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU ACCEPT THAT HELP GRACIOUSLY, IN THE SAME FRAME OF REFERENCE IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU, AND EITHER LEARN, BENEFIT FROM IT, or just ignore it. Dont insult people that are trying to give you assistance!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!