View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #3
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving Furgie View Post
Hi! Its been a while since I have posted. Furgie continues to have periodic stomach issues. I have been to the vet numerous times regarding her throwing up and diarrhea issues. They tell me she has a sensitive stomach...probably something she may have eaten, but no real substantial reason to why she has these issues, which I understand sometimes you might never know why... I went to a holistic animal care store today and they recommended yucca intensive drops mixed in her food. I guess this has a natural anti inflammatory effect that would be helpful for her stomach and also some abandoment drops that may help ease some anxiety when left alone, I would rub it on her ear before leaving.... wondering if anyone has any experience with either product? Thanks for the info... on a side note we were feeding her nature's variety instinct rabbit kibble before, I am currently doing boiled chicken and rice for right now and will be researching a different food for her...and I am also going to start her on a probiotic... thanks!!!!
If either of those things have medicinal properties, I would sure want to check them out in all areas, including complaints, etc., and consult with a couple of vets before trying them on my dog. Are you familiar with the lab/manufacturer? Any recent recalls? Have they been subjected to any clinical trials or studies that you can read, taking into consideration who funded and participated in the studies? Anything to go on as to the longterm safety or something?

Do you mind my asking what food your dog is on and what kind of treats you give him? Does he ever get rawhide or other kinds of chews?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!